Christian Parent Teachers Association
MEETS THE FIRST MONDAY OF EVERY MONTH - 6:30pm in the school commons
Encourage the involvement of our parents with our teachers and congregations in their shared interests of Christian education for our children.
The CPTA's mission will be fulfilled by:
1. Promoting Christian partnership among parents, teachers, and students.
2. Advocating the positive aspects of Christian education in our communities.
3. Supporting work in our school both financially and through volunteer work within the school.
There are many CPTA programs and events that take place throughout the year. Included are:
- Family Dinner Nights: held throughout the school year
- New Parent Welcome Dinner
- Food Drives
- Quarterly Planning Meetings
- Parent Enrichment Speaker Series: held throughout the school year on topics relevant to today’s parenting
- 3 Fundraising Events (with school board preapproval)
- Grandparents Day
- Senior Breakfast
- Teacher Appreciation Events
- End of School Year Banquet
2016-17 School Year Officers:
President: Emily Schierland
Vice-President: Shannon Weyenberg
Secretary: Samantha Simon
Treasurer: Jennifer Grady